Monday, December 08, 2008

Gators beat Bama!

Actually Alabama muscled us around pretty good for a little bit, causing me serious fear before the half and for the first few drives of the third quarter. Then our Gator quarterback Tim Tebow decided to take over the whole team, acting (as I recall, blinded by my patented Tim Tebow goggles) as both quarterback and wide receiver. Also, he sold hot dogs in the stands. At one point, he flew above the field in his invisible plane, wielding the lasso of truth...oh wait, that's Wonder Woman. Yeah, he did good. :)

Still, my favorite quote came during the Georgia game a few weeks ago, when the announcer said (on national TV), "Yup, tonight Superman will be wearing Tim Tebow pajamas." Oh yeah, he said it.

Bring on the Sooners! This is all the more fun, because my dad's little brother lives in Norman, OK, and is a giant Sooners fan. Hee hee, we will crush them.

GATORS. 'Nuff said.

1 comment:

Rob_S said...

Congrads on the National Championship.